-
February 10th, 2005, 11:02 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Go anywhere outfit for girls-Well the smaller size 14 fit just well. Actually had a surprising amount of room. But the sweater does not have the nice little embroidery flowers on the sleeves. It makes it more plain. I think the ribbon won't last long. It is a nice weight and a lovely color. Shirt sort of bunches up near the neck line. But other wise it is nice. Not sure how it will wash with the sequins on it. Overall, looks better on the doll and probably a prepubescent child. It is OK but not overly flattering to a woman with an hour glass figure. B.
Bitty baby harvest plaid outfit for girls-Thank goodness this was on sale. In the catalogue this is a fall/winter outfit. Well the cordroy is very thin. Almost like a thin cotton. I was not overly impressed with this outfit. Not bad for code + sale price. But I would rate this a C.
Molly lunch-I think this is sized too small for the dolls. Sandwhich is a dad bit green. Hard to tell in some lights. But not a bright green. Not sure whether I will return it.
Kirsten's lunch-By far was the nicest. The wooden box is lovely and the food seem the appropriate size for the dolls.
Addy lunch-I thought this was cute. Again, a good size.
Kit lunch-again sized incorrectly for the doll. But you get some nice food in there. Sandwhich was the correct color.
Josefina lunch-Correct size and the food looks good.
I am still waiting for Kaya's food.
Josefina's winter wear-socks were a nice heavy weight. I liked the shoes as well. Good buy at sale+code price.
I have not opened her loom but not really excited about this one. Just needed it to boost up my order to $10.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks